CushionSoft™ 8 1/2" Ambidextrous
Professional Quilting Shears
- Professional quality, stainless steel blades for a longer lasting edge.
- Cushioned inserts and enlarged finger bows allow for longer periods of
- Non-Slip handles/Durable stainless steel blades.
- Professional Quilters Double Knife Edge allows a clean cut to the very
- A must have professional quilting shears for all
Mundial item number: 1850
Overall Length: 8 1/2" Inch
Length of Cut: 3 1/8"
Highly rated CushionSoft quilting shears on the Real
"Best for Fabric"
Mundial CushionSoft™ Quilting shears
feature stainless steel blades with a special knife edge to cut easily through
heavy quilting material. The traditional CushionSoft™ enlarged finger bows and
cushioned inserts provide hours of cutting comfort. Mundial's innovative,
patented cushion grip not only is more comfortable, but also prevents slippage
for maximum cutting control.
As the cream/pink handle indicates, these 8 1/2" shears are designed
specifically for quilters! As part of Mundial's ergonomic and ambidextrous
CushionSoft™ line, the handles have enlarged finger bows and cushioned inserts
that are soft to the touch. The stainless steel blades feature a special knife edge,
ensuring a clean cut all the way to the tip. Ideal for the quilting enthusiast
who appreciates comfort and quality rolled into one!
CushionSoft™ Professional Quilting Shears:
- Ergonomic Ambidextrous for Right or Left Hand Use.
- Comfortable Non-Slip Grip.
- Ideal for heavy use, With cushioned inserts, they are soft to the touch
and are comfortable to use.
- They feature stainless steel blades with a special knife edge.
- Quilting Scissors are used to cut easily through heavy quilting
- Also known as all-purpose shears.
CARE AND PROTECTION
Mundial scissors and shears are precision instruments that will last for a
lifetime with simple care. When the shears or scissors are not in use they should be kept in their
original package to protect them from scratches and dust. Store in a
moisture free environment to avoid rusting. An occasional drop of oil on
the screw and blade will insure a smoother and longer cutting life. If scissors
cannot complete the cut, stop cutting. Do not force a cut. Cut heavy materials
near the pivot, not near the tips of the blades. Use the right scissors or
shears for the right job; for example, embroidery scissors are not to be used
for heavy fabric. Handle with care, dropping scissors can knock them out of
alignment, reducing cutting accuracy. Do not use water to clean. Wipe off excess
lint with clean/soft cloth after each use.
Lifetime Guarantee by Mundial Inc.