Mundial Classic Forged
6" Appliqué Scissors
Pelican Bill, Offset Blades
- Professional quality, fully plated carbon steel scissors for a longer lasting edge.
- Chrome-platted 6" Appliqué Scissors with
Unique Pelican Bill and Offset Blades
- Their uniquely designed "bill" lifts the fabric
you're trimming away preventing any accidental cuts.
- Extra sharp points and razor sharp blades
provide the comfort and design necessary for precision in detail work.
- Use the right tool for the task means precise
performance and optimum results.
- Extra protection to fabrics when close trimming
any edge stitching.
- Designed to protect your fabric when you're
- A must have for seamstress's sewing basket.
Mundial item number: 585
Overall Length: 6" Inch
Length of Cut: 1 1/4"
Mundial Carries the finest quality fully
plated carbon steel shears. The Classic Forged line is Mundial's most complete
assortment of scissors and shears, ranging from the traditional dressmaker to
very specially developed sewing and craft scissors. All Classic Forged scissors
and shears are hot drop forged and fully plated for a lifetime of sewing
- Appliqué Scissors are used for trimming excess fabric or loose threads
in layered applications.
- They are designed with one blade that is narrow and one blade that is
- The wider blade protects the fabric underneath while the top layer of
fabric is being cut by the narrow blade.
- They are also important for trimming sheer and delicate fabric in lace
- Designed for protecting your fabric, these Mundial
6" Appliqué Scissors are also useful for sewing, rug-making and other needle
CARE AND PROTECTION
Mundial scissors and shears are precision instruments that will last for a
lifetime with simple care. When the shears or scissors are not in use they
should be kept in their original package to protect them from scratches and
dust. Store in a moisture free environment to avoid rusting. An occasional drop
of oil on the screw and blade will insure a smoother and longer cutting life. If
scissors cannot complete the cut, stop cutting. Do not force a cut. Cut heavy
materials near the pivot, not near the tips of the blades. Use the right
scissors or shears for the right job; for example, embroidery scissors are not
to be used for heavy fabric. Handle with care, dropping scissors can knock them
out of alignment, reducing cutting accuracy. Do not use water to clean. Wipe off
excess lint with clean/soft cloth after each use.
Lifetime Guarantee by Mundial Inc.