Mundial Classic Forged
7-½” Pinking Shears Nickel-Plated
- Professional quality, fully plated carbon steel shears for a longer lasting edge.
- Nickel plated shears made.
- Pinking shears work great for creating decorative edges or ensuring that
an edge remains ravel-resistant.
- Provide durable blades with a 3-1/8-inch cut
- The shears nicely complete any scissor collection, and will be sure to
meet the quality expectations of even the most discerning sewer and crafter.
Mundial item number: 462-7 1/2 (Old# 407)
Overall Length: 7-1/2" Inch
Length of Cut: 3 1/8"
Mundial Carries the finest quality fully
plated carbon steel shears. The Classic Forged line is Mundial's most complete
assortment of scissors and shears, ranging from the traditional dressmaker to
very specially developed sewing and craft scissors. All Classic Forged scissors
and shears are hot drop forged and fully plated for a lifetime of sewing
- Used for finishing seams with a resistant jagged edge, which prevents
the threads in the fabric from coming undone and loose.
- They are also used for decorative appliqué cutting.
- Designed with bent or offset handles so that whatever is being cut does
not have to be lifted off the cutting surface.
- Ensures the shears do not harm the cutting surface.
- Hot drop forged and nickel-plated construction means durable performance
for industrial sewers.
CARE AND PROTECTION
Mundial scissors and shears are precision instruments that will last for a
lifetime with simple care. When the shears or scissors are not in use they
should be kept in their original package to protect them from scratches and
dust. Store in a moisture free environment to avoid rusting. An occasional drop
of oil on the screw and blade will insure a smoother and longer cutting life. If
scissors cannot complete the cut, stop cutting. Do not force a cut. Cut heavy
materials near the pivot, not near the tips of the blades. Use the right
scissors or shears for the right job; for example, embroidery scissors are not
to be used for heavy fabric. Handle with care, dropping scissors can knock them
out of alignment, reducing cutting accuracy. Do not use water to clean. Wipe off
excess lint with clean/soft cloth after each use.
Lifetime Guarantee by Mundial Inc.